Developing Effective and Confident Training TechniquesCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Developing Effective and Confident Training Techniques Training?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to clearly identify the requirements of your training role. Write appropriate training objectives. Identify appropriate training materials and structure content to meet the objectives of the group. Confidently deliver effective training sessions. Select and utilise effective visual aids to support your training sessions. Overcome difficult situations or problems which can occur during training sessions. Evaluate the effectiveness of your training against predetermined objectives.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for new trainers and individuals who are looking to build their skills and confidence in training session planning, preparation and delivery.
- The Role of the Trainer
- Meeting the needs of the business
- Supporting organisational objectives and strategies
- The qualities of a successful trainer
- The Learning Process
- Identifying trainees - the selection criteria
- Establishing and Meeting Training Objectives
- Establishing and writing objectives
- Building course content
- Sequencing materials and developing course structure
- Building in questions to support the learning process
- Training Methods and Visual Aids
- Using computer-based presentation packages
- Trainer-led facilitation and group discussion
- Anticipating and overcoming trainee problems
- Handling difficult trainees
- Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Effectively measuring learning outcomes
- Personal Development
- Formulating an action plan.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Developing Effective and Confident Training Techniques course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Developing Effective and Confident Training Techniques General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Developing Effective and Confident Training Techniques courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.