🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Fri 22nd Nov 2019 ⭐
2 Places Available
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this Anger Management course which is due to take place in Derby on the 22nd Nov has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
This course is deigned to provide delegates with an understanding of anger and conflict, and how to deal with anger in yourself and others. Delegates will learn techniques for dealing with anger in the workplace and how to put in place appropriate strategies to manage anger before it spirals out of control. By the end of the course delegates will be able to develop an awareness of anger in yourself and others. Consider different ways or recognising and dealing with different effects of anger. Understand how we put pressure on others and ourselves. Put into practise techniques to overcome anger. Learn the techniques to overcome anger and to deal with conflict.
Who Should Attend?
Those who have difficulty controlling their anger or find it hard to express their emotions effectively.
Specific Anger Management joining instructions will be supplied to you (if appropriate) once your booking is confirmed. If, once confirmation has been received, you are in anyway unsure of what prerequisites or items you need to bring or provide, then your dedicated training manager or the trainer conducting your course will be able to confirm this with you. Contact numbers and ways to get in touch will be provided.
- Understanding and recognising anger
- Recognising the different ways that anger manifests itself
- Appreciating how you yourself react to anger
- Understanding the different expressions of anger
- Understanding what triggers anger
- Identifying and changing thoughts that cause anger to arise
- Recognising the early signs of anger and "nipping it in the bud"
- Looking at different ways of solving the problem
- Using NLP to change your anger thought patterns
- Keeping cool in difficult situations
- How to be constructive in situations of conflict
- Techniques for sustaining new behaviour patterns
- What to do when anger is directed at you
- Self assessment on the "anger chart"
- Overcoming setbacks in establishing new anger controls and habits
- Your personal action plan
- Practical exercises that work! .
Specific venue information; which includes the full address, directions to the venue, public transport links, parking, refreshments, nearby hotels and whether or not food is provided will be supplied to confirmed bookings prior to the start of the course. Anger Management training is also available at training centres UK wide and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Our Anger Management courses are accredited by the most recognised certificating body and supported by certification produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest & most respected Human Resources training companies..
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to as a matter of priority.