Coaching for ResultsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Coaching for Results Training?
On this course you will learn the latest essential skills and techniques required to work as an inspirational coach. In today's rapidly changing business climate, coaching is an essential management skill. Managers need to use a variety of coaching skills and approaches to work effectively with individuals and teams to deliver business results. By the end of the course delegates will be able to understand the role of the coach as a developer of others. Make use of the latest coaching models to structure and make your coaching meetings more effective. Create a variety of coaching styles to adapt your coaching to any situation. Use day-to-day work activities as an opportunity to coach and raise standards. Inspire your learner by agreeing motivational coaching outcomes. Employ the skills of 'instant coaching' and 'extended coaching'. Learn how to assess your effectiveness as a coach.
Who Should Attend
If you manage others and are responsible for their development in the workplace this course will help you unlock their potential.
- What is the role of the coach?
- Adopting a coaching style that meets your learner's need
- The four areas where you can expect to focus as a coach
- How to structure your coaching meetings
- Explore three coaching models
- Identify the skills and qualities of a high performance coach
- Learn to become an 'instant coach'
- Identifying peaks and troughs in performance
- How to track success
- What to do if things go wrong
- Two techniques for overcoming blocks and barriers to success
- The three thinking styles for dynamic coaching
- Learn the technique of appreciative enquiry
- Understand what is important to your learner
- Coaching beyond your boundaries of subject knowledge
- Identify your personal coaching strengths and development areas
- Prepare a personal action plan.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Coaching for Results course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Human Resources training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Coaching for Results training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Coaching for Results open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Coaching for Results General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Coaching for Results courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.