Lifestyle ManagementCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Lifestyle Management Training?
To equip participants with the knowledge, tools and techniques that will reduce their stress and boost their health and wellbeing. By the end of the course delegates will gain understanding how their lifestyle affects their health and their vulnerability to stress. Motivation & enthusiasm to take greater control of their lives. Greater understanding of how stress can affect their health and well-being. An increased awareness of what causes their stress. An enhanced ability to relax and switch off as soon as they get home. The ability to cope with a higher level of pressure. Increased confidence and assertiveness in dealing with stress-related problems.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs help with stress management.
- What stress is and how it affects them
- The individuality of stress
- The difference between pressure and stress
- Switching off after work
- Recognising health warning signs
- Relaxation and the Alpha State
- How to change their lives by changing their attitude
- Assertiveness and confidence
- How nutrition can improve their mood and well-being
- Staying calm and focussed under pressure
- The importance of good quality sleep
- Enhancing problem solving skills
- Controlling self-defeating thoughts and fears
- What will work for them as individuals?
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Lifestyle Management course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Human Resources training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Lifestyle Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Lifestyle Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.