Evaluating Human Capital and Measuring HR ImpactCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Evaluating Human Capital and Measuring HR Impact Training?
Strategically measure human capital and demonstrate HR's impact on organisational success HR is expected to provide insight into data measuring workforce contribution and understand the actions suggested by these measurements to improve organisational success. Within this measurement framework, it is also imperative for HR professionals to demonstrate how their own interventions add value and impact on the business bottom line. Attend this seminar and benefit from self-assessment activities and action planning that you can take away to apply in your own organisation. By the end of the course delegates will be able to clarify what you want to achieve through measuring HR and human capital and determine what measurements best suit your organisation. Link measurements to business outcomes and measure the real value of your policies. Assess the validity and reliability of data and understand quantitative and qualitative information sources. Create a performance measurement framework and achieve stakeholder commitment to action. Enhance your skills and capability to establish a truly strategic HR function.
Who Should Attend
Senior personnel and HR professionals and HR business partners.
- Why measure HR and human capital?
- Evaluating the impact of HR
- Current thinking and practice
- Making the connection between activity and performance
- Examining the key factors that make a difference to organisational success
- Using recruitment and retention data to improve HR services
- What useful knowledge can be gathered from measuring recruitment and retention?
- How to measure the costs of your recruitment and retention strategies
- Establishing a culture of measurement and developing a measurement framework
- How much data and to whom should it be provided?
- How to measure the effectiveness of your diversity policies in practice
- What is impact assessment?
- How can adverse impact be avoided?
- Exploring the potential of alternative human capital measures and benchmarking frameworks
- Establishing a strategic HR function through measurement
- Determining the dynamic measurement practices of HR functions with strategic influence
- Using human capital evaluation to reposition HR and set the human capital agenda
- Examining critical success factors and obstacles in human capital reporting.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Evaluating Human Capital and Measuring HR Impact course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Human Resources training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Evaluating Human Capital and Measuring HR Impact General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Evaluating Human Capital and Measuring HR Impact courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.