Complete Employment LawCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Complete Employment Law Training?
This comprehensive course provides authoritative, crystal-clear tuition, giving you the opportunity to apply the law to your own policies and practices. Our participative training style and Q&A throughout ensure you will be able to apply your learning directly to the workplace. By the end of the course delegates will be able to understand all aspects of employment law. Apply the law to your workplace through a case study led training approach. Advise colleagues on latest law and its implementation in line with best practice. Assess and evaluate your policies and procedures.
Who Should Attend
Personnel and HR professionals, employee relations managers, line managers, legal advisers, HR consultants.
- The employment relationship and employment contracts
- The recruitment process
- Making and varying employment contracts
- What are express and implied terms?
- The difference between 'employees' and 'workers'
- Agency and temporary workers pay and working time
- Holidays and special leave
- Working Time Regulations
- Whistleblowing - practical implications
- Probationary period
- Monitoring performance and terminating at short notice
- Grievances and Discipline
- Handling grievances
- Disciplinary matters
- Wrongful - unfair and constructive dismissal
- Misconduct outside the workplace
- Unfair dismissal
- including Tribunal rules and remedies
- Absence and Performance
- Managing short-term persistent and long-term continuous absence
- How should you deal with poor performance?
- Individual and collective rights
- How should you manage redundancies?
- Employment Tribunals
- Documentation for tribunal cases
- Time limits and claim and response forms
- Preparing for the tribunal
- Collective rights: Trade Unions and Industrial Relations
- Trade unions and how they work
- Collective agreements and employee involvement
- Recognition rights Transfer of Undertakings
- Business transfers and outsourcing
- Health and Safety at Work
- The employer's responsibilities and liabilities
- Protection from stress harassment and bullying
- Discrimination Law
- Sexual orientation - religion and belief - disability and age discrimination
- Sex and race discrimination
- Flexible Working
- Ordinary and additional maternity leave
- Paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Other parental rights and flexible working.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Complete Employment Law course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Human Resources training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Complete Employment Law General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Complete Employment Law courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.