Advanced Employment LawCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Advanced Employment Law Training?
This course builds on Essentials of Employment Law and provides a more detailed understanding of current employment law, enabling you to protect yourself and your organisation from costly and damaging legal claims.
Who Should Attend
HR and personnel professionals with responsibility for employment law policy and/or its implementation. Practitioners who wish to extend the range and depth of their knowledge of practical employment law with direct workplace application.
- Employment status: who is protected by UK statute?
- The employment contract: statutory provisions - express and implied terms
- Restrictions imposed by the contract: Changing the contract
- Data protection at work
- Unlawful discrimination - race - sex - disability
- Part-time working: statutory protection and best practice
- The European dimension Equal pay Health and Safety
- The essentials Workers from overseas
- The Public Interest Disclosure Act
- The law and pay
- including - National Minimum Wage - Maternity and pregnancy rights
- The working time regulations
- Parental Leave and Time Off for Dependants
- Handling grievances - discipline and appeals
- Dismissal - termination - redundancy
- Trade union recognition Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) Intercepting communications.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Advanced Employment Law course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Advanced Employment Law General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Advanced Employment Law courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.