Conflict ResolutionCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Conflict Resolution Training?
Conflict is not a bad thing. However, the way that individuals and organisations deal with it (or fail to deal with it) often is. This course is designed to give you a positive approach to managing, resolving and, where appropriate, preventing conflict. You will acquire and practise established techniques for managing and resolving conflict in a variety of situations.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Conflict Resolution through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Conflicts arena or Human Resources sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Learn the seven home truths of conflict
- Recognise and understand
- Spot the red flags which indicate conflict is brewing
- Know the two primary reasons why conflict occurs
- Uncover the seven types of conflict and learn different strategies for dealing with them
- Work through the seven steps to co-operative resolution
- Dissolve and resolve
- Discover proven ways to prevent conflict from escalating
- Learn the essential rules for open communication
- Separate the person from the problem - what this means and how to do it
- Mediate effectively in a conflict situation
- Break the automatic link between emotions and actions
- Behaviours and barriers
- Build trust and respect
- Use the power of influence to overcome obstacles.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Conflict Resolution course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Conflict Resolution General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Conflict Resolution courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.