Anger ManagementCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Anger Management Training?
This course is deigned to provide delegates with an understanding of anger and conflict, and how to deal with anger in yourself and others. Delegates will learn techniques for dealing with anger in the workplace and how to put in place appropriate strategies to manage anger before it spirals out of control. By the end of the course delegates will be able to develop an awareness of anger in yourself and others. Consider different ways or recognising and dealing with different effects of anger. Understand how we put pressure on others and ourselves. Put into practise techniques to overcome anger. Learn the techniques to overcome anger and to deal with conflict.
Who Should Attend
Those who have difficulty controlling their anger or find it hard to express their emotions effectively.
- Understanding and recognising anger
- Recognising the different ways that anger manifests itself
- Appreciating how you yourself react to anger
- Understanding the different expressions of anger
- Understanding what triggers anger
- Identifying and changing thoughts that cause anger to arise
- Recognising the early signs of anger and "nipping it in the bud"
- Looking at different ways of solving the problem
- Using NLP to change your anger thought patterns
- Keeping cool in difficult situations
- How to be constructive in situations of conflict
- Techniques for sustaining new behaviour patterns
- What to do when anger is directed at you
- Self assessment on the "anger chart"
- Overcoming setbacks in establishing new anger controls and habits
- Your personal action plan
- Practical exercises that work!
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Anger Management course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Anger Management training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Anger Management open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Anger Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Anger Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.