Introduction to HR
The Introduction to HR course aims to proved substantive training to anyone working in or coming in contact with Human Resources Management during the normal course of their occupation.
Who Should Attend
Those with limited or no grounding in the fundamentals of HR management this course provides an insight into key areas of recruitment, employee relations, discipline and legislation. It will provide the core knowledge to tackle HR issues and give advice with confidence.
- Know the vital skill sets for todays
- HR professional
- Recruit and select new staff effectively
- Clarify your areas of responsibility
- Handle disciplinary matters decisively
- Manage employee relations
- Understand key employment laws
- Heighten performance through reward
- Develop your employees by implementing lifelong learning
- Record keeping and the data protection act
- Validate and evaluate jobs
- Learn HR policies that affect your organisation
- Harness equal opportunities and make the most of a diverse workforce.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Introduction to HR course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Human Resources training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Introduction to HR training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Introduction to HR General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Introduction to HR courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.