Effective Interpersonal Skills
Your interpersonal skills affect every aspect of your working life. Beyond your technical or professional ability, your success depends directly on the impact you make on others. This interpersonal skills training is an opportunity to galvanise your relationships at work. Participants develop their self awareness and understanding of how relationships are 'co-created' according to current and ever-changing contexts and situations. By the end of the course delegates will be able to assess and refine your own presence and style. Apply new knowledge and techniques to enhance your interpersonal skills at work. Improve relationships with colleagues and clients inside and outside your organisation. Recognise the impact of different behaviours on others.
Who Should Attend
Effective Interpersonal Skills is designed for anyone who needs to build or optimise working relationships and expand their network of contacts and clients.
- Assess and refine your own presence and style
- Apply new knowledge and techniques to enhance your interpersonal skills at work
- Improve relationships with colleagues and clients inside and outside your organisation
- Welcome - introduction and outline of objectives
- Developing self-awareness of your impact on others - thorough review of your interpersonal style and approach
- Interactive exercise: finding your route to better interpersonal performance - ways of embedding new skills and competencies so that they become 'second nature'
- Essential techniques for building rapport with colleagues inside and outside your organisation
- Assessing your impact on others
- Building a flexible range of skills for dealing with all types of interpersonal interactions at work
- Understanding how misunderstandings arise - and how to fix them
- Interactive exercise: how to handle difficult and challenging interactions confidently and professionally.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Effective Interpersonal Skills course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Human Resources training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive open course schedule, Effective Interpersonal Skills training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Complete the form below in order to receive our quotation for your training.
Make A Effective Interpersonal Skills General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and a quote for training by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Effective Interpersonal Skills courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page.